Walkera Mini CP 2.4G BNF Version - Transmitter NOT included
The Walkera Mini CP is the world’s smallest flybarless 3D Helicopter. The Mini CP is a full collective pitch 6 channel flybarless helicopter with 3 axis gyro as standard.
The Walkera Mini CP measures just 22cm in length and has a low weight compact structure making it as durable as you can get for a micro RC Helicopter.
The Mini CP has an optimised 1 piece main frame design with push fit skids which allows for easy maintenance and repairs.
The incredible flybarless 3 axis gyro in the Walkera Mini CP is the result of years of technological development by Walkera and its software can be updated online by connecting the helicopter to your computer.
The Walkera Mini CP is not recommended for beginners, even though it features a 3 axis gyro which stabilises the flight it is still very responsive and requires prior flight experience.
Features: 1) The flybarless design characterizes low power loss and great improvements in efficiency.
2) Sophisticated 3-Axis gyro flybarless stabilization system automatically adjusts the controls for stable flight.
3) Highly developed low voltage drive system provides a green, environmentally friendly and safe power solution.
4) Mini size helicopter for indoors, providing 5-6 minutes of flight time after a full charge.
Specifications: 1) Overall Length: 220mm
2) Main Rotor Dia: 241mm
3) Tail Rotor Dia: 42mm
4) Gyro: Three-axis
5) All-up Weight: 45g (Battery included)
6) Main Brush Motor: 1220FC
7) Tail Brush Motor: 0615R
8) Transmitter: NOT INCLUDED
9) Receiver: RX2632V-D optional
10) Battery: 3.7V 240mAh Li-Po
Please Note: This model will only work with a Walkera Devo Series Transmitter